BONES VATO WAX
Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Coping doesn’t need wax, but ledges do. Go skate more ledges with Bones’ Vato Wax.
How to wax a curb or rail:
- Locate the spot you want to grand on the curb or rail.
- Clear wax
- Bones sticker
- Approx size 6.5 x 2.5cm
- Rub the wax on the edge of the curb or rail as hard as you can, until the wax builds up on the surface. Cover the entire surface of the curb or rail – even the corners.
- Grind the curb or rail until the wax completely blends into the surface, for slick and easy grinding. The Bones Vato wax is great for greasing it up and getting going. Makes any surface a little slicker.
Bones skateboard wax. Bones Vato Rat Skateboard Wax White. Use this Wax on curbs, blocks, ledges etc for a much faster grind and slide.. Produced by the Bones Skateboard Wheels company.. Includes free Bones “vato Rat” sticker.. Perfectly sized to fit in your pocket
- Bones Vato Rat Skateboard Wax White
- Use this wax on curbs, blocks, ledges etc for a much faster grind and slide.
- Produced by the Bones Skateboard Wheels company.
- Includes free Bones “Vato Rat” sticker.
- Perfectly sized to fit in your pocket.
- Material: Synthetic