INDEPENDENT FORGED HOLLOW 139 MATTE BLACK
Born in 1978 in San Francisco, the Independent soon became the best-selling truck in the world. Since then we refer to the “Indy” as the reference standard on which all Skateboard Trucks are measured. Available in a myriad of sizes, profiles, constructions and materials, the Independent truck stands out for its reactive and functional steering that never betrays a “wheel bite”. Ride the Best, Fuck the Rest.
Super lightweight mid-profile truck with forged baseplate, hollow axle and kingpin in classic polished silver with orange cushions, ano red with black cushions, or matte black with red cushions. 10% lighter than Stage XI. 53.5mm tall.
- axle width: 8.5″ (216 mm)
- hanger width: 5.9″ (150 mm)
- height: 53.5 mm (high)
- weight: 360 g
- forged baseplate
- improved geometry ensures precise turning, more stability and less wheelbites
- No Hang Up Yoke makes grinding easier
- hollow kingpin and axle reduce weight
* The price of all trucks is to be considered per couple!