The famous brand Ameriacano of Skate Shoes Lakai based in Los Angeles, California, boasts a rich history of skateboarding life, for novelty, quality of its products and comfort of its shoes, today it presents the LAKAI CAMBRIDGE model on the market. The Cambridge is composed of high quality materials, including suede, mesh and perforated synthetic leather, which gives this shoe a modern look without sacrificing its vintage atmosphere.
Founded by professional skateboarders Mike Carroll and Rick Howard in 1999, Lakai is based on the dedication and passion of their founders who made their brand famous and synonymous with quality. This mix of contemporary and classic style keeps the shoe from being classified according to a specific look, capturing the attention of minimalist and technological skaters.
The LAKAI CAMBRIDGE has been combined with a PARA-MOUNT sole, our most advanced vulcanized sole to date, and finished with a DELUX-LITE insole.
This skate shoe, we can confirm you that after many tests of the Lakai Pro-team it has turned out a Skate Shoes, reliable, comfortable, resistant, it is a bomb the LAKAI CAMBRIDGE is a formidable product that you cannot do without.
LAKAI CAMBRIDGE are offered with Free Shipping in Italy from Contamined Skate Shop.
- low-cut silhouette
- color black / white suede
- PARA-MOUNT ™ vulcanized rubber sole with hexagonal profile for greater grip, absorbs violent impacts to absorb the impact to the bones
- DELUX-LITE molded removable insole for greater support and comfort
- “center-tab” elastic straps for a more snug fit
- lace-up closure with recessed eyelets
- vulcanized construction to improve flexibility, feeling resistance on the board
- upper in suede and mesh with perforated leather panels on the side walls and on the tongue
- reinforced heel
- upper material in suede leather
- perforated panels for ventilation
- free shipping in Italy in 24 / h *
- Free stickers with this item