The Skate Shoes model LAKAI STAPLE is really destined to that category of very performing skaters that require a shoe, resistant over time and that perfectly absorbs all the shocks to which a real skater submits his set up during his skate sessions.
LAKAI STAPLE present a suede upper in a single piece. The seams are pulled down, to prevent them from being damaged and allowing a longer life of the shoe. A tip, reworked, improved, reinforced, fused with a resistant sheath in the upper part, resistant to abrasion to protect the toes in a vital way. A breathable tongue and a padded collar keep the feet comfortable, while a foam insole derived from aerospace material guarantees superior comfort and a unique lightness, all on a vulcanized sole with high density herringbone tread offers flexibility and sensitivity to the skater on the table, a model created by Lakai and inspired by Rick Howard with a signed slab.
LAKAI STAPLE is offered with Free Shipping in Italy from Contamined Skate Shop
- low and low-cut silhouette
- black colour
- model inspired by Rick Howard
- reinforced and rubberized tip
- vulcanized sole with herringbone tread
- Removable footbed, signed and modeled
- reinforced heel area
- upper material suede leather
- synthetic materials coating
- Free shipping in Italy in 24 / h *
- Free stickers with this item