SPITFIRE F4 TABLETS NATURAL 54MM 99A
The least amount of traction intended for advanced, technical skateboarding,
Smooth wheels have less surface friction than treaded wheels and are easier to slide.
Formula Four Urethane ,unmatched abrasion resistance for fewer flat spots. More controllable grip.
Lasting speed no matter the terrain. Smooth anti-slick slide and a longer lasting size and shape.
An original Spitfire shape. It’s lightweight, quick, and responsive. A straight cut profile, and a thin riding surface makes these wheels great for locked in grinds and controlled slides.
- height: 54 mm
- contact patch: 20 mm
- width: 29 mm
- durometer: 99A
- Spitfire Formula Four urethane formula
- more speed and control on rough terrain
- high abrasion resistance and flatspot resistance
- anti-stick slide for constant, fast and smooth slides
- Tablets shape
- straight cut profile and thinn